Central Medical Board
Contact No. (033} 2255-1601
Email ld. email@example.com
Address : Medical College Hospital
88, College Street, Kolkata- 700 073
Site:- Beside ENT OPD, CB Building.
(1) Assessment & delivery of 'handicap certificates' of the following catagories:
(a) Thalassaemia, Hemophilia and Sickle Cell diseases.
(b) Physical handicap (orthopedics, physical medicine, neurology, ENT)
(c) Visual handicap
(d) Mental handicap
* The candidates residing within the jurisdiction of KMC ward nos. 36 to 71 (except 55 & 59 ) are entitled to get the 'handicap certificate'from this Central Medical Board.
* In addition, the candidates suffering from Thalassaemia, Hemophilia and Sickle Cell diseases of the districts, named, North & South 24 pgs, Hooghly, Bankura, Bardhaman,
Birbhum, Purulia, Maida, Murshidabad and Ward nos 36 to 71 (except 55, 59) of KMC are entitled to get their disability certificates from this institution.
(2) Special Medical Board : for-
(a) Court cases (medico legal aspect}
(b) Fit I Unfit assessment of the candidates in Govt. or Govt. sponsored institution.
(3) Pre-employment health check up for Govt. Service.
(4) Medical examination of the candidates specially ordered by DHS/DME, Swasthyabhawan, Salt Lake.
- COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- G & O
- GENERAL MEDICINE
- GENERAL SURGERY
- GERIATRIC MEDICINE
- MEDICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY
- MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
- NEURO MEDICINE
- NUCLEAR MEDICINE
- PEDIATRIC SURGERY
- PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
- SURGICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY
- SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
- URO SURGERY